Brickfist was too hard to handle...
The game was fun, until the police showed up - I beat him until his lifebar went down, but he didn't die. >:( Should've I done something, like eaten a mini or something else or was this just a plain ol' bug?
Great but creepy
GFX and SFX were alright, and the gameplay was nice. What I didn't like was the not-that-crystal-clear-plot, the useless items with not-that-funny descriptions and the fact that too many of the puzzles consisted on the player having to go to another side of the map, read a description, go back to the other side of the map and do what the description tells the player to do. As an example, the jump-three-times-puzzle was IMHO lame, as in contrast you could had made a hint instead of just telling the player what he/she has to do.
Woo! I got 499665!
But I was in the 3rd color change, and in the screenshot it looks like it's some weird pink color change. (Which I never saw) So this means that no one on ng has gotten that far?
Good game, has addictive gameplay and plain simplicity.
This game is a great game for little children! Well done! But still, there are some annoying things that you should fix up for the sequel...
1) The end-tunnel bug. When playing a level where you can see the end of the end-tunnel, the flower just stops there and then disappears...
2) The MIDIness of the music. Try adding samples of real instruments for horns instead of using the MIDI wavetable. Please.
3) The main character is a smiley. C'mon man, use your imagination! It could be, like, a football, an orange, a bowling ball or something... (BTW, in the sequel you could make the player able to choose which character he/she wants to play. Go figure.)
4) The annoying sound. "Whee! Whee! Whee!" goes the speakers when you are surfing in a wind lift. Is it possible in flash to loop in the second 'e' to make a continuous sound during the flying?
5) Another feature I'm missing is aborting a level. When I pressed 'ESC' I thought the level would be exited, and I would go to the level map. In a game with level maps this is a must.
Overall, good game. Few flaws, fix 'em and make this go diamond! (Among children ;)
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.