InvalidComponentInvalidComponent

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

A great idea.

Great.
But needs subtitles.
And now you need to make a flash which teaches us how to sing that song and play it on a guitar!

Dr. Steel's Hallow Hello Dr. Steel's Hallow Hello

Disturbing.

Great animation, but really, really disturbing themes. Great work, I appreciate that you did make a scary animation without a screamer :) But, I was hoping you would have edited the horns to look more realistic, and had some more creepy stuff going on, not just the pictures ;)

And is the music just an intro of a song or the whole song? And what's the name of the song?

starkravenmadd responds:

Unfortunately I can not do anything to the original file, for it corrupted towards the ending. *sigh*

But thanks for the suggestions and the review!

The song is "Winky in C Minor" and is the whole song.

Dr Steel Build the Robots Dr Steel Build the Robots

Good music, good video

Great animation style, I think i've seen it some kind of an animation series before, don't remember the name though.

The music was brilliant!

But I would have liked it even more if you added the 'karaoke' subtitles for the whole flash.

On the whole, nine stars. A would-be ten if you had added the subtitles. :)

More coming?

starkravenmadd responds:

Oh yea more comming for sure! Wooop! Thanks for the review and I always want to add subtitles, but I tend to get lazy at the end. Sorry, but I'm glad you liked it anyways!

Dont download this song Dont download this song

Cool!

Good animation, but you recycled too much of the scenes. Makes it kinda repetitive

Browser Battles Browser Battles

Good, but not enough

A good flash, but you could use a more sophisticated plot/more humor and more characters. (for example Opera, Konqueror, Safari, Links and SeaMonkey watching FF's and IE's fight would have been cool)

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Great!

Man those pseudo 3D effects (and also the other effects) were awesome. Combined with some humor and cool fights, it sums up to this. I congratulate you, because you haven't only made a good flash movie, you've also made a great sprite movie! Usually the sprite movies I find on Internet are crap, but it's good to see some people put effort on putting Mario and Luigi on the computer screen. Incredible work you've done here, just... could you add an option for the dialogs so the viewer could choose does he/she want to have the dialogs go automatically on, or that he/she has to press a button? I would appreciate it, since I'm going to watch the next heart-stopping episode of Super Mario Bros Z!

Post Scriptum
You are going to make a 7th one, right? Right?

(old) IT Geeks (old) IT Geeks

Great

Wow, this was funny! Only that the 'Linux penguin' is more often called Tux... This is definitely going in my favorites!

The Twins The Twins

Well done!

Yes, this was pretty funny and well done. Brotherly love! Though, there were only 5 different characters in this short...

Linux VS Microsoft Linux VS Microsoft

Heh.

BSD demon driving a car with an "OPEN SOURCE" license plate... funny stuff, got me smiling, but the speech was too low on volume to be hearable, some of animation was bad and the self-destruct-button Bill Gates pushed didn't end up with blue screen and Bill swearing... that would have been pretty funny. Also, I think you should have some or none voice acting, the kernel mascots (tux and daemon) having only speech bubbles and the other guys having full voice acting was IMHO pretty lame. But, on overall it's great to see flash movies featuring Linux (and even BSD). Keep up the good work, add some more nerdy or less nerdy details (like, how about a GNU helping Tux and other mascots out) and put more work on the artwork and on the sound.